Monday, February 21, 2011

New Site

Hi.  Just wanted to let you know that I started building a new site. Trying to teach myself this stuff. It is very basic right now but I put some of my comics up for reading including Wolf. The new site is at www.charlesforsman.com. I am considering signing my work as Charles Forsman from now on. If feels more honest somehow. My father's name was Chuck. My mom calls me Charles. In California my name is Charles. My friend's started this "Chuck" business in elementary school.
I've been getting some encouraging words lately about my work. Feeling very excited for the future. I really want the next Snake Oil to be something special. I have a bunch of ideas for it and hope to make it happen this year. Got to get my butt in that seat.

Go read Wolf for free if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment