Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lena Forever Page One

Here is what will most likely be the first page of Lena Forever.  This is may last post from White River Junction.  Tomorrow we will drive to Massachusetts for about a month and then to Providence to start a new life.  We are excited and sad.  I am going to try my damnedest to keep my focus on Lena Forever going strong through all of this physical upheaval.  Melissa already has a job and I am looking for one.  We will be there this weekend doing some stuff so maybe I'll check out some signs in some windows while I am there.  Talk to you next from Jiminy Peak!


Lena.001

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Chester, it ain't a new life. Same life, new location. Unless you got mixed up in whatever was going on at that train station when I was in town and you and Melissa are assuming new identities. In which case, you probably shouldn't post about it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you are right. And I am the first to say it. I just got caught up in the moment. onward.

    ReplyDelete