Tuesday, July 23, 2013

GR2700 R.I.P.



Hey Oilers,
See this lovely machine? That is Oily's new (used) Risograph. I had to plunk down a hefty chunk of change to get it. Last week, the old risograph malfunctioned and it was beyond my know-how to get it back up and running (if anyone wants a GR 2700 for parts get at me). So luckily there was a machine for sale a couple hours away and I jumped on it. Why am I annoying you with this? Well, this really ate into Oily's budget for the rest of the year so, so I have decided to keep the subscription offer open until the end of July. Since I have had to push back printing since my old machine broke, I have more time to let more people in. I didn't hit my goal of 200 subscribers this time out. Currently, we have about 150. If I can get 50 more, I would be a happy camper. Maybe I didn't push this subscription campaign as hard as I could or maybe you all are just sick of Oily. I don't know. So yeah, if you want to subscribe to some cool comic books, now is the time. Get 5 comics in the mail every month. Quality shit. Some names I of cartoonists, I have coming down the pike are: Leslie Stein, Sam Gaskin, Melissa Mendes, me, Michel Fiffe (interview zine), Ben Urkowitz, Darryl Seitchik, and more.
Thanks for reading. I never take your support for granted. 

2 comments:

  1. On the other hand, almost all however, in the current global primitive essential oil marketing marketplace, you will find merely much, several PHONY primitive essential oil retailers than authentic types! bonny light crude oil suppliers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last way is to place a towel soaked in hot water over your face for a while. You may have to repeat the process several times to get the full effect. oil extraction machine for sale

    ReplyDelete