Friday, September 4, 2009

Friends of Snakes

Hello.  2 pals have new places online.  First is Sam Carbaugh my neighbor and cartoonist.  He is launching a web comic that started this week and he has a bunch to read that are archived right here.

And then my friend Gabby just put up a new site right here.  Gabby's book, Monsters is coming out at the end of the month from Secret Acres and is going to crush the world.

Also, White River recently welcomed the new CCS fellow to the area.  Max de Radigues is an amazing cartoonist from Belgium.  His online files are located here.  The pictures are still pretty even if you don't speak the language.

Oh one more thing on my mind.  Just bought Sam Gaskin's White Crime cd-r.  that shit is shredding my ears.  praise kittens!

oh and Gerry and Olga will return next week!

2 comments:

  1. hey thanks man! i feel like i'm now part of some ancient satanic cult that everyone i know has been a part of all along -- and now i finally get to drink the blood of the goat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! I will return in kind once I can purchase a Snake Oil #4 from you!

    ReplyDelete