Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SPXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello my friends.  Just a quick update.  Snake Oil will be at SPX this weekend.  Please come to the show.  It will be awesome.  I will not have snake oil 3 available since the slaves are still doodlin away at it.  buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut  I will have a new mini-comic called DAFFY.  It will be filled with various stuff I've done the last few years plus an all new strip called:  I am not ok with this: The Death of Bright Path.  It will be a mini comic but it will clock in around 60 pages so it should keep you entertained for at least 5 minutes.  It will have a screen printed and hand-lettered cover and the guts will be on a grayish paper I have been saving for something special.  no pics of it here yet.  You'll just have to come and see it.  I'm sure it'll be for sale in the webstore shortly after I return from SPX.  As always I will be at the table with the SUNDAYS banner hanging on the front, right next to our friends at OPP with their better-designed books and music and smiles. 

OH yeah, I forgot.  The next issue of the Comics Journal (#293) will print my story, Mickey the Man, from Snake Oil #1 along with a bunch of folks from my class at the center for cartoon studies.  Thanks to that publication's editors for thinking that was a good idea.

and now i present you with a buff butt:

2 comments:

  1. Two bricks, ya bastard. A couple more years like this and you can build an Ignatz BBQ pit.

    ReplyDelete