Thursday, June 8, 2006

Google's Crawlers Have Felt My Presence

 google search.jpg


Well, it's official as the screen grab shows that Google's little drones have finally made their way to TCKM.  When you do a search for our name we are the number one result.  I love when technology works.  I'll have to see if Yahoo recognizes me yet.

I probably won't be posting anything important until after the weekend for it wll be a busy one.  Friday night I am seeing Leon Redbone.  He plays music that reminds me of my father.  I can't wait.  It shall be a family affair.  And then on Saturday,  I will be taking a day trip to the city to my first MOCCA festival! Yess!

 Oh, and in other news, I am going to try out for "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" at the end of the month.  It seems like the least likely way to pay for my upcoming school debt but it's worth a shot, right?

 Ok, enough of this diary sounding crap.  See you at Mocca!

4 comments:

  1. "Without my walking stick, I'd go insane. I can't look my best I feel undressed without my cane"

    ReplyDelete
  2. when/where's the Millionaire thing?
    maybe i'll tag along with you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO, when you win that mill, your taking me on a fancy dress up date... right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason, you can sign up here:

    http://www.millionairetv.com/form-contestant.html

    I got picked for June 22nd and it's in New York.

    ReplyDelete